Q: overheating

low coolant was showing up on the radio, never overheated (2015), noticed a small leak this winter started to add coolant (never overheated).Last december it did start to overheat but didn't there was no hot air coming from the heater but as soon as the temperature gage goes down the heats kicks in and the motor runs normal .Put the quick and easy stuff to stop a small leak in and still no overheating and the antifreeze is still top it is not going down,a machanic took some of the coolant out and that was when I started to get the overheating problem , but the cooolant is still full looks like he didn't take none out at all. Changed thermostat ,changed water pump and he still says it is overheating

A: You put in the sealer and the stop leak may...

You put in the sealer and the stop leak may have blocked some of the radiator and heater cores causing the overheating. I would recommend flushing out the system with radiator flush and then refilling and testing it to see if the radiator has proper flow or needs replaced. If you want to have this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to inspect the overheating issue and determine what needs repair.