Q: Over heating cracking radiator

I keep cracking the radiator I've changed it 2 times in the last 3 months I don't know what's causing it to run so hot it just cracks it I've changed the idler arm plus tension pully new serpentine belt new heater hose connectors no leaks from any ware hoses are good what can cause this or u can call me at 567 315 3834 thanks name is Joe

A: My guess is that you have a combustion leak...

My guess is that you have a combustion leak from a blown head gasket, cracked head or cracked block. A combustion leak will result in excessive cooling system pressure, which could in turn lead to a cracked radiator. A professional will be able to validate this theory by checking for hydrocarbons in the cooling system. The team at YourMechanic would be happy to assist you in the diagnosis and repair of your cooling system problem.