Q: I have a 2003 Cadillac DeVille. It makes a popping sound from driver side front wheel when you turn to right and when you give it gas.

My car making a poping sound from driver side front wheel when i turn to right when i push gas and while pushing brakes

Hello. It sounds like you have a failing cv axle. When the axle joint fails and has excessive freeplay then this noise will occur. It can also be caused by something loose in the brakes or possibly a failing suspension bushing. I would usually get the vehicle in the air to check for these worn components. If you are planning on having this fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to you to [diagnose why there is a popping noise coming from the wheel] https://www.yourmechanic.com/services/clicking-or-popping-sound-is-coming-from-wheels-inspection

The noise that you are hearing is the CV Shaft outer joint is locking up during the turn. Check the CV Shafts out to see if the boots are damaged and if there is any lubricants that are sprayed out around the boots. If there is, then I recommend replacing the CV Shaft(s). If you need further assistance with your vehicle making a popping noise on a turn, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. I have a 2003 Cadillac DeVille. It makes a popping sound from driver side front wheel when you turn to right and when you give it gas.