Q: Out of the blue when I started car, the engine and gas was fine when cranked but the car did not fully start. The engine oil pressure light came on.

Checked Engine Oil dip stick and level is 1 L not sure if thats too low. Car is cranking and I can hear gas flowing but again its not fully cutting over and the Engine Oil Pressure light is on and the Check engine light or Malfunction Lamp.

3. Out of the blue when I started car, the engine and gas was fine when cranked but the car did not fully start. The engine oil pressure light came on.