Q: orange triangle blinking in dashboard lightsystem

orange triangle blinking when driving

3. orange triangle blinking in dashboard lightsystem

Q: Engine lost power driving on the road

These issues could be caused by a number of problems. This could be anything from a mechanical issue (low oil pressure, intake air system leak, etc.) to an electrical problem (throttle position sensor, oxygen sensors, etc.). Since the Check Engine...

Q: Q: Car clicks when starting

If there is a click when you try starting it then you need to see where the click is coming from. I typically start by checking to see if the clicking is coming from the starter. If the starter is...

Q: Mercedes-Benz e320 won't go in first gear

Hi there. Typically when the transmission will not shift out of first gear it is due to either an obstruction of transmission fluid in the hydraulic lines inside the transmission or a shift sensor / torque converter problem. If you...