Q: Opinion on Nissan Silvia S15

What is your opinion on a Nissan Silvia S15? I'm looking to buy one and it seems everyone enjoys fixing them up. Are they friendly and easy to work on and good being used as a daily driver?

Nissans were good cars 40 years ago. Unfortunately, in the last decade, their quality has been going downhill. That’s a fun car and they can last a while, but they aren’t as near as bulletproof as, let’s say, Toyota. A lot of people buy those because they are cheaper and they can sup them up and there is nothing wrong with that. But realize that they are not going to hold up as long as Toyotas or Hondas will. If you are like me, you are going to drive your car well past 10 or 20 years. Heck, I even drive 30-year-old cars. Some people look at them and say, "That car is 30 years old. It looks new." That’s because I take care of them.

3. Opinion on Nissan Silvia S15