Q: Open sunroof during rain-damp front seats, water droplets near switches, damo carpet. Best solution to completely ensure no mold

The issue was caught same day, damp-dried with towels same day, dehumidifier in garage with windows open overnight, compressed air into switches next day, baking soda on carpet and suede portion of seats next day. We had to drive the car a mile the day it happened, and into the garage after towel drying. We waited 10 years to buy the car-do not want to risk ANY damage, willing to pay for most comprehensive repairs/preventive measures. What should we ask our dealer to do?

As long as you totally dry the carpet you should not have a mold issue. If the carpets were completely soaked and floors were flooded then the carpet will need to be removed and the padding (JUTE) under the carpet needs to be replaced after carpet is completely dry it can be reinstalled.

3. Open sunroof during rain-damp front seats, water droplets near switches, damo carpet. Best solution to completely ensure no mold