Q: Opel Astra shuts down while driving

Opel Astra shuts down while driving

Error codes from pedal test: 020100 020200 020300 020400 023002 155060 160040 161300 170000 210300 210400

I need your help

Hi there:

Unfortunately, although the Opel Astra is a really awesome car, it’s not one that we typically work on at YourMechanic.com. The multiple error codes that you performed however, indicate that you most likely have an ignition system problem; as most of those codes are related to the ignition system. Which component is damaged or faulty really depends on the year of your Astra. The best advice we can offer is to have a local mechanic inspect your Opel to determine what’s damaged and causing the engine to shut off.

3. Opel Astra shuts down while driving