Q: on a chrysler 200 the airbag light goes on and off for Driver. Is there a way to get it to stop or disable?

asked by on June 07, 2017

On a chrysler 200 the airbag goes on and off. Notice it happens on driver side with driver sitting.

Warning Light is on Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. In most cases, the airbag light will go on or off if a sensor is damaged or has a loose connection or fitting. Unfortunately, it’s a safety system that can’t be disabled. It’s probably a better idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a warning light inspection to determine why the light is acting this way and recommend the right repairs.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $65/hr