Q: on a chrysler 200 the airbag light goes on and off for Driver. Is there a way to get it to stop or disable?

asked by on June 07, 2017

On a chrysler 200 the airbag goes on and off. Notice it happens on driver side with driver sitting.

Hi there. In most cases, the airbag light will go on or off if a sensor is damaged or has a loose connection or fitting. Unfortunately, it’s a safety system that can’t be disabled. It’s probably a better idea to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a warning light inspection to determine why the light is acting this way and recommend the right repairs.