Q: Okay I walked outside to put the key in to turn over the car. All lights come on and off but the brake light stays on and flashes when I turn over

Okay I walked outside to put the key in to turn over the car. All lights come on and off but the brake light stays on and flashes when I turn over

A: Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the t...

Hello, thanks for writing in. Most of the time this is caused by a bad connection. It can be at the battery, the fuse box, or at the starter. From my experience with this vehicle the most common spot is at the starter. I typically check the connections at all three of these spots first before going any further with the diagnosis as an ignition switch can also cause this. If you are planning on having this starting issue fixed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose and repair this.