Q: Okay a mechanic came and changes my master cylinder and my pedal is still going to the floor can you help me?

I had a mechanic come and replace my brakes because I heard a pop and my brakes went straight to the floor. Well this is the 4th day he has been here to put a master cylinder in and it's still not working. Can you help me please?

Hi there. I have forwarded your request to our sales department to determine if the mechanic that came to your location is one of ours or not. If the brake pedal is going all the way to the floor, it’s because brake pressure is not being created. This can be caused by the brake system not being bled correctly or the master cylinder not correctly being installed. If the mechanic you hired is not one of ours and you’d like one of our mobile mechanics to come to your location and resolve your issue, please click this link to set up an appointment.

3. Okay a mechanic came and changes my master cylinder and my pedal is still going to the floor can you help me?