Q: Ok ..... My radiator went bad and I replaced it today, when I was done of course I crunk the car (07 Nissan Altima 3.5). While in

I replaced my radiator today for starters, and on the initial crank after the replacement there was a loud squeal and it continued while it warmed up but here is where it confused me ..... after sitting for about 10 mins I took the car for a drive and as I accelerated the squealing became increasingly louder and seems if though it is attached to the gas pedal and even at a steady speed at 70 mph the squealing was steady, but, as I came to a red light with my foot on the brake and came to a stop you can barely hear the squealing until of course I hit the gas when the light turned green. What exactly is this so I can correct this issue?

Hello, thank you for writing in. Chances are that you had to remove the A/C condenser in order to remove the radiator. In order to remove the condenser you have to remove the drive belts. It is likely this drive belt that is squealing. The fact that the noise is related to engine speed is a huge indicator of a loose or slipping belt. The fuel system never really makes a squealing sound, and the belts are one of the only other components that relate to engine speed. The best way to diagnose the sound is to locate where it is coming from. With the vehicle in park, have someone start and rev the engine while you look very carefully for the area where the sound is coming from.

3. Ok ..... My radiator went bad and I replaced it today, when I was done of course I crunk the car (07 Nissan Altima 3.5). While in