Q: Ok ..... My radiator went bad and I replaced it today, when I was done of course I crunk the car (07 Nissan Altima 3.5). While in

I replaced my radiator today for starters, and on the initial crank after the replacement there was a loud squeal and it continued while it warmed up but here is where it confused me ..... after sitting for about 10 mins I took the car for a drive and as I accelerated the squealing became increasingly louder and seems if though it is attached to the gas pedal and even at a steady speed at 70 mph the squealing was steady, but, as I came to a red light with my foot on the brake and came to a stop you can barely hear the squealing until of course I hit the gas when the light turned green. What exactly is this so I can correct this issue?

3. Ok ..... My radiator went bad and I replaced it today, when I was done of course I crunk the car (07 Nissan Altima 3.5). While in