Q: Oil pump or piston rings

My car has smoke when starting up looks whitish I have to put oil in the car because it's consuming a lot there are no leaks car performs normally.

3. Oil pump or piston rings

Q: Car doesn't go into reverse, but when it drives, it goes slow and shakes very hard early. Smoke started coming out

Hello - the symptoms you provide regarding the lack of Reverse suggest either the Reverse clutches are burned out, or the Reverse piston servo seals are leaking so the Reverse clutches don't actuate. With the "shaking in Drive" you mention...

Q: Q: my car is leaking oil

If the engine is newly leaking engine oil since the head gasket repair, and the leak is from that gasket, the shop should repair that under warranty. If the leaks are elsewhere, a certified Mechanic from YourMechanic can be dispatched...

Q: I put my 05 nissan altima in neutral to push it because it won't crank now it will not go past neutral to go in park.

Have you tried depressing the brake pedal while the key is set to run to see if the lock will release? You may have a park/neutral locking solenoid starting to fail. The cranking and no start problem could be something...