Q: Oil light

Hi, I had replaced my engine with a used one and the oil light was on I got the oil switch sensor changed n it came right back on that was on Monday but for the last two days it hasn't been on do I drive a longer distance to c if it comes back on or just replace the engine

A: If you just put in the motor with a used on...

If you just put in the motor with a used one then you should contact the place where you got the motor and see if they will honor a replacement. If the engine oil pressure fails and the engine blows up or seizes. If it were me, I would remove the oil pressure sensor and test the oil pressure to see if it is in specifications for the engine you put in. The specs for the 2.0 engine in 2005 is only 4 psi at idle but 25 to 80 at 3000 rpm. If the engine oil pressure meets the specs then the oil sender may be the cause. If you would like to have a second opinion, a YourMechanic technician can visit your home of office to inspect the Oil Light.