Q: Oil leaks behind crankshaft

Oil is leaking at the crankshaft behind the pulley.

3. Oil leaks behind crankshaft

Q: car sat for 14 days and now won't start even after turning it off after jumping it.

From what you've described, it sounds like your battery is not capable to hold a charge anymore for long periods of time. I suggest having the battery and charging system checked. Have a certified technician, like one from YourMechanic, diagnose...

Q: My car stalled, I checked the oil and it was low. I added 2 quarts and barely made it 4 blocks. There is no pressure when pressing the gas.

This may or may not be related to the low oil level. If the car was overheated and potentially has developed a blown head gasket, this may be possibly what have caused the stall. When this happens, the cylinder head...

Q: What does the i-VTEC indicator on the dash mean?

Your car is equipped with some pretty advanced technology all around, including in the engine. The i-VTEC (Variable Valve Timing and Lift Electronic Control) system is an intelligent engine performance system that’s designed to help reduce the chance of damage...