Q: Oil leaked out of car three times.

My fluids leaked out, so I replaced the oil pan. They gave me the wrong gasket for the oil pan, and so the fluids leaked out again. I finally replaced it with the right gasket, but the fluids still leaked out when I started my car. It started knocking, so I turned the engine off and haven't driven it since.

A: It sounds like you might want to seek the a...

It sounds like you might want to seek the assistance of a trained professional. Oil pans can be difficult to install - the gasket must be placed just right, the bolts must be torqued correctly, etc., etc. Also, leaks that appear to be coming from the oil pan often originate above the pan and leak down. I suggest you don’t drive your vehicle since it sounds like it may have lost all the oil. Call YourMechanic and we will send a trained professional to your location to fix your Chevy right.