Q: oil is leaking onto the MAP sensor...and is intermittently stalling

The MAP sensor was replaced but still stalls occasionally and at times seems to.. "Hesitate" or "hiccup".." Miss a beat" When on the highway as if for a second it wasn't getting gas and then suddenly starts to again. I was told I need an upper manifold but I'm not sure if that's the only potential issue

A: If you were told that the upper intake need...

If you were told that the upper intake needs to be replaced then this may cause problems with the MAP sensor and the way the engine runs. A MAP sensor is very important to controlling the fuel strategy to the engine.

I recommend having the vehicle's stalling issue checked over thoroughly by a certified professional to rule out any other problems before replacing the intake itself. In my opinion you may need more work than a new intake manifold.