Q: O2 sensors faulty after only 6,000 miles

I had both the front and rear oxygen sensors replaced. After only 6,000 miles, the Engine warning light came on again. While I am not totally sure, I think the oxygen sensors might be faulty again.

A: Hello, this comes up often on this vehicle....

Hello, this comes up often on this vehicle. If I knew the codes, it would help me to determine the problem. Typically, if you continue to get the same O2 sensor codes, then it is either caused by poor quality sensors, a fuel mixture issue, or a bad catalytic converter. You need to make sure that the original equipment sensors are used. If you need to have this diagnosed, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to isolate and fix the problem.