Q: o2 senors

Hey I just need to no would my car cut off if the o2senors is bad... please help me please...

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Hello there, many faults will cause your 2003 Chevrolet Malibu to shut off. In some occasions an oxygen sensor fault will cause the engine to stall as the oxygen sensors are used to help determine air and fuel ratios. When oxygen sensors are faulty the ECU generally stores a code relating to the oxygen sensors. Before the sensors are replaced your vehicle should be diagnosed fully to determine the cause of it stalling. A qualified Technician such as one from YourMechanic will be able to diagnose your car stalling and make any repairs required to resolve the issue.