Q: o2 senors

Hey I just need to no would my car cut off if the o2senors is bad... please help me please...

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Car died after going through deep puddles tried to restart and it wouldn’t.. couple hours later started up no problem?What’s wrong

When you ran through the water you may have sucked in some water into the air filter and MAF sensor and engine. This will cause the engine to stall and may even damage the engine if you suck large amounts...

Q: Will a 2.4 ecotec motor in 2008 malibu fit or hook up in a 2005 malibu it has 2.2 ecotec motor

Hello there. In short, the engine blocks for these two engines is nearly identical, so you wouldn't have motor mount fitting issues most likely. However, you are very likely to have electronics, fuel system and driveline connectivity issues. This is...

Q: How much does it cost to replace a brake booster

One of the most common causes of the brake pedal going to the floor is a loss of brake fluid. Generally, this is easy to detect due to the fact that there is usually brake fluid leaking on the ground...