Q: o2 senors

Hey I just need to no would my car cut off if the o2senors is bad... please help me please...

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Brake lights not working in a 2003 Chevrolet Silverado 1500

The first thing to check for is any blown fuses for the brake lights. The brake light switch gets power from the a fuse and then sends power into the brake light fuse and the turn signal module. Power from...

Q: Check Engine and Traction Control lights on

Even though there are two lights on, there is probably one problem. Traction control uses 3 things when detecting wheel spin. It uses the ABS to brake the wheel that is spinning, engine power is reduced, and it uses the...

Q: Wont go in reverse and drive feels like you are holding brake on 2003 Chevrolet Malibu

Hi - your symptoms describe a very confused transmission. Check first for low transmission fluid (or too much). Check next for problem codes coming from the transmission, whether the Check Engine light is on or not. With this transmission (4T40E)...