Q: o2 senors

Hey I just need to no would my car cut off if the o2senors is bad... please help me please...

My car's transmission is unknown to me.

Q: Engine knocks and stalls

If the engine is knocking and performing poorly I would recommend you stop driving it and have it inspected and diagnosed by a knowledgable technician to diagnose your knocking and stalling issue. From the description you have provided, it seems...

Q: Car revs at stop sign, no check engine light

This may be a result of a faulty oxygen sensor reading as a result of your exhaust system (presumably your catalytic converter) not operating effectively. As you may know the oxygen sensors which are part of your emissions system read...

Q: Excessively high voltage in Throttle Position Sensor

I'm not sure why you are getting such a high voltage, but you are making one mistake when checking TPS voltage. The ECM sends a 5 volt reference voltage to the TPS which passes through a variable resistor of the...