Q: Car shuts off while driving. Got fuel pump changed. Throttle position sensor oil pressure switch wires for a tune up done also

asked by on June 06, 2017

Car shuts off while driving more than 4 times a day got the throttle position sensor changed same problem fuel pumo chnaged same problem took to dealership. For diagnostic oil pressure switch code pulled up got that. Done same issue

Car starts and then dies Inspection $79.99 - $99.99 Get a Quote

Hi there. Usually when a car will stall all of the sudden without warning, it’s caused by a restriction of fuel or an electrical glitch with the ignition system. If you’ve had the throttle position sensor changed, and fuel pump, it’s possible that a different fuel system components is either clogged or damaged with excessive carbon deposits, such as mass air flow sensors or EGR valve. It’s also possible that a dirty fuel filter or air filter, worn out spark plugs or even plug wires are faulty. The best way to have this diagnosed correctly is to have a professional mobile mechanic complete a car starts then stalls inspection at your location.

Experienced Mechanic?

Earn up to $70/hr