Q: O/D light blinking not shifting I to proper gears with new 2 4 band and servo piston

Transmission does not shift into 2nd and 4th gear even after replacing the 2/4 band and the servo piston.

You had the transmission rebuilt at a shop and they told you the band and piston needed to be replaced? If the transmission is back together with new parts, the problem may be electronic. There are electronic solenoids inside the transmission that direct the flow of hydraulic pressure to clamp these bands down on gear sets and transfer power.

I would recommend having a professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, come to your home or work and determine whether there are electrical problems or something else is wrong with your transmission.

3. O/D light blinking not shifting I to proper gears with new 2 4 band and servo piston