Q: Not getting gas to the carb

I have replaced the electric fuel pump, fuel filer, some fuel lines, and adjusted the carburetor. The problem is that there is no gas getting to the carburetor. It will rev up fine, but the minute you take your foot off the gas peddle it wants to die and not idle correctly. I've also replace the fuel pressure regulator as well. Not sure where to go from here.

Your symptoms are a bit in conflict. One comment suggest that there is no gas getting to the carb - in which case it should not run at all. Another comment indicates that is runs, but won’t idle - and dies. Check fuel pressure when running - this is the best indicator of a fuel supply issue. If fuel pressure is correct, and it will run, but not idle - a clogged idle air control valve, air leak in the intake system, clogged injectors could all cause this behavior. I would recommend a inspection from YourMechanic to diagnose this problem, get an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs. YourMechanic can dispatch a mobile, professional mechanic to your location to have this starting issue looked into.

3. Not getting gas to the carb