Q: Noise in front right

new shocks and struts front. Car makes a loud sounds like a spring squeak when hitting a uneven portion of road and crossing over manholes had it looked at and they said all was well .I have to avoid any holes in the highway so we do not hear it . thanks for your help Robert

This may be a sign of failing or worn out ball joints. A ball joint is designed to pivot through multiple planes. Of course, because the ball joint constantly pivots at different angles, it tends to wear out more rapidly than bushings. A load-bearing ball joint supports the weight of the vehicle, while providing a hinge point for the steering system. Load-bearing ball joints are designed to cancel the effects of normal wear by centering themselves in their sockets. Non-load-bearing ball joints, on the other hand, maintain precise dimensional tolerances in a steering or suspension system. Wear in a non-load-bearing ball joint will cause a noticeable change in the camber, caster or toe angle of a front suspension. Consequently, non-load-bearing joints are preloaded to compensate for wear. Common symptoms of worn out ball joints are clunking noises, excessive vibration, steering wander and squeaking. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to your location to diagnose and replace the ball joints on your vehicle.

3. Noise in front right