Q: Noise from front end at low speed

Hi, I am getting a noise from the front end at low speed.Or you can say its quite noticeable at low speed. Its a constant noise like a motor grinding. Its gone as soon as I apply breaks and the car stops completely. Yesterday I dive down the hill and put the car to Neutral while the car was moving. The noise was till there. I checked the CVT fluid its Pink and seems OK. Now I am not sure that this noise from the CVT bearings or from Wheel bearings. Can you please advice and help. Other then that the transmission seems ok. I can drive it normally but its this noise which is driving me crazy. My car has an automatic transmission.

It is very likely that your wheel bearings could be causing this issue. I would recommend having the wheel bearings inspected byba qualified professional to determine if they are the cause of the noise and replace if necessary. Consider YourMechanic as this can be done at your home or office.

3. Noise from front end at low speed