Q: no start crank but no start key on no check engine lite no radio no cluster lights no power to windows cig liters don't work

No startt! Key on no check engine lite cluster lites don't work radio doesn't work power windows don't work cig lighter doesn't work

Hi there. What you have described is possibly caused by either a battery that is completely dead, damaged battery cables or a damaged main relay. In order to determine which one is damaged and needs to be replaced, you should have a professional mechanic come to your location and complete a car is hard to start inspection.

3. no start crank but no start key on no check engine lite no radio no cluster lights no power to windows cig liters don't work