Q: No spark to cylinder 3&2, but i do get a spark to 1&4

No spark to cylinder 3&2, but i do get a spark to 1&4 tested with timing light. get strobe light when testing on 1&4 plug wire.

breaker-less ignition system with hallsensor

I would first look at the cap and rotor to see if there are any type of wear spots on either of them. That would be my first thoughts. If those are looking good, I would next take a look at the plug wires, and check the resistance on them to be sure they are still within specs. Also be sure there is no corrosion in the connectors for the plug wire to the cap. If all of this is looking good, you will probably want to check the hall effect sensor, and be sure that there is no play in the distributor shaft. If a bearing/bushing goes bad on the distributor shaft, it can lead to all kinds of ignition issues. If this is something that you feel you could use a hand to identify and/or repair, contact a certified mechanic, like the mobile mechanics available at YourMechanic.com.