Q: No spark replaced opti, coil, ice, pcm, bypassed vats still no spark

Cannot figure out why there's no spark I have test the opti harness everything checks out I got the car 2 weeks ago broke thinking It would be a quick fix. I bought a new ignition control module no spark. I bought a used PCM no change there was an after market ignition coil on it MSD it looked brand new. I have power going into the coil and 13 volts going out of the coil but I can't seem to figure out why no pulse feed

3. No spark replaced opti, coil, ice, pcm, bypassed vats still no spark