Q: No power to any components after doing my clutch

I did my clutch this weekend the job went good until I got everything back together went to start it up and wasn't getting power to anything. No windows or lights... Nothing. The only dash light is the battery light. The battery has a good charge 12.63 volts. Good ground to the engine block. Everything is hooked up the way I unhooked it with nothing missed. I'm getting power into my fuse panels and none of my fuses are bad.. So I'm stumped.

A: For your 2001 Volkswagen Jetta, you’ll need...

For your 2001 Volkswagen Jetta, you’ll need to make sure all the large main fuses are not blown. You may not have identified the number 176 position. The fuse is a 110amp. It powers the inside main fuses. Check the inside fuses for power to see if they are being fed power from this fuse. If you need help, a certified pro from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to diagnose the cause of your vehicle’s loss of power and help you move forward with the necessary repairs.