Q: No power from the ignition switch to the starter unless I hot wire the starter.

I PUT NEW MODULE ON NEW IGNITION SWITCH ,NEW TRAINEE SWITCH ONLY START IF I HOCKWIRE FROM IGNITION SWITCH. THE INSIDE KEY SWITCH WHAT ROLE DO IT PLAY?

Hi there. Check the wiring from the starter solenoid to the ignition switch and see if there is a break in the wiring. Check for continuity from the solenoid to the ignition switch and see if the meter reads 0.5 ohms or less. If the meter reads OL, then there is a break in the wire and the wire would need fixed or replaced. If the wire is good, then the ignition switch would need to be replaced. If you need further assistance with your not start situation, then seek out a professional, such as one from Your Mechanic, to help you.

3. No power from the ignition switch to the starter unless I hot wire the starter.