Q: No fuel in the schrader valvule

The cable path from fuel pump to the reay pump, i need check where loss the 12v for the fuel punp. the fuel pump it is ok , the relay , fuse an inertia switch too.

Hello. I would recommend looking up a wiring diagram for the fuel system to determine where all the connectors are. Everywhere that a connection exists is a spot where the system can easily be tested for lost power. When you find lost power at a particular connector you will know that the power loss is between that point and the last point that was checked. I would then recommend visually inspecting the wires between these two connectors to determine if any damage exists that would cause the loss of power. If you need help scoping out the problem, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose the loss of power and assist with repairs.

3. No fuel in the schrader valvule