Q: no fire going to plugs

started skipping backfiring next day would not crank so i changed plugs plug wires rotor cap distributor cap cam shaft sensor fuel pump fuel pump relay had coil checked still wont crank

Hello. By far the most common cause of this symptom on your vehicle is the ignition control module. This is located inside of the distributor and it can cause a no-crank if it fails. The control module can typically be removed and tested at most auto parts stores to see if it is bad.

It can also be the distributor itself, but that is not as common. If you would like to have this inspected, consider YourMechanic, as a certified mechanic can come to your home or office to diagnose your car’s cranking issue and find out exactly what needs repair.