Q: No electric

asked by on February 03, 2016

I have no electrical power to anything. Putting in a new battery did not fix the problem.

It sounds like you have a ground issue, this is assuming that the battery you installed was installed correctly and of the same size and amperage rating. Check the negative battery cable and see that it is clean and tight at the battery and to the engine where it should be. If the cables are good, look at your fuse panel and make sure the main fuse is not blown. If you still need assistance YourMechanic has qualified technician that can diagnose your electrical issue and make sure your battery is functioning properly.