Q: No drive or revere

changed transmission no drive or reverse new transmission just done the same no drive or reverse

3. No drive or revere

Q: Started hits flywheel but won't turn till crank is turned half turn

The first thing to check is the battery voltage. It should be 12.6 if the battery is fully charged and shouldn't drop below 10 when the starter is engaged. You might just have a weak battery and some engines are...

Q: Seemingly misfires

Hi...your vehicle has an on-board diagnostic system, albeit the early version known as OBD-I. What I would therefore recommend, to get this engine running condition diagnosed and repaired, is you request a check engine light diagnostic. The trouble codes that...

Q: How much to fix 04 cts gas gauge?

Hi There, This may depend on what is causing the fuel gauge not to work properly. Generally, this is either related to a problem with the instrument cluster in the dash or the fuel gauge sending unit in the fuel...