Q: No drive or revere

changed transmission no drive or reverse new transmission just done the same no drive or reverse

3. No drive or revere

Q: When traveling at highway speeds my car all the sudden has lost power when accelerating

Loss of power on acceleration can be due to plugged fuel injectors, faulty oxygen sensors, fuel pump and/or filter, vacuum leaks including that caused by a faulty EGR system, ignition system malfunctions, bad valve timing if the timing belt or...

Q: Hello my Mazda 5 2010 has been baby making a grinding sound when I turn on ac and the loudness of it has gotten increasingly worse

Hi there. Typically when you hear a loud noise like you've described when you turn on the AC system, it's caused by damage to the AC compressor. It could be due to the internal bearings wearing out, which would explain...

Q: The back of the car bounces up and down like springs are broken off

Hello, thank you for writing in. The suspension components are intertwined with the vehicle's wheel assemblies and the steering components. Start with the simplest tests and work your way to the more complex possibilities. Start by performing a bounce test....