Q: No drive or revere

changed transmission no drive or reverse new transmission just done the same no drive or reverse

Hi There, There are a number of things that may cause this to happen. The fluid pump may be broken or the input shaft could be stripped. The torque converter may have a broken roller clutch inside. A clogged fluid filter may also cause this to happen preventing fluid to flow properly. As redundant as it seems, I would suggest double checking the transmission fluid level. If the level is correct, I would then perform a pressure test on it t see if it is building the required hydraulic pressure at all. Next, I would suggest removing the pan and inspect it for broken internal linkage re: the main spool valve where it connects to the actuator/shift linkage. If you need additional help with this, please feel free to reach out to us here at YourMechanic as we are always here to help.

3. No drive or revere