Q: No drive or revere

changed transmission no drive or reverse new transmission just done the same no drive or reverse

3. No drive or revere

Q: My theft light stopped my car from starting. I'm trying to see what caused the problem.

Hi there. If your anti-theft system is active and the engine will not start up, then you may need to reprogram your key fob to the vehicle if you have one. If you do not have a key fob, then...

Q: Car sluggish and hearing noises from engine

Hello. The most common causes of low power and noise on this engine are either a failing catalytic converter, or more commonly, a failing timing chain or variable timing actuator. Both of these are very common problems with this engine....

Q: The battery light shows red and the temperature guage is not showing

Hey there. This could be anything from a bad battery to a bad battery control unit. This can also cause other gauges to not function correctly, including the temperature gauge. I would recommend having an expert from YourMechanic come to...