Q: Coolant leak from behind the intake manifold. 2000 Saturn SL

I have had a steady leak coming from behind my intake manifold on my car and have traced the leak back to a hose going from the back-right (as you're looking into the engine from the front) of the manifold down to the back of the engine compartment right next to another smaller hose. The leak is occurring from the end of the hose connected to the manifold, but I can't find a lot of information about that particular area of the engine. I'm assuming it's the heater hose, but am unsure. I've tried to find more info on it, but my car has a 1.9l engine and the manifold has the air hose connected to the side of it, not the top, as in most 2000 saturns. I'm also unsure if the problem is the hose leaking, or the manifold connector it is attached to, as the leak is coming from the other side of the hose and I cannot see it from any angle. Any help would be greatly appreciated.

Hello - yes, this is one of the heater hoses, and a leak at that hose connection is the most likely source. I would recommend a heater hose replacement (for both heater and radiator hoses if they haven’t been changed) by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.