Q: Engine codes P0018,P0022, P0300, P0305, P0307, P0308, P0316. 2007 Ford Expedition

What could these codes be? How much would it cost to fix?

Hi - all of these codes relate to worn camshaft timing components (timing chain, guides, tensioner, etc.), which are likely worn out and require replacement. P0018 and P0020 describe camshaft/crankshaft "out-of-time" conditions, which are usually caused by worn timing chain components. The rest of the codes describe misfiring condition on several cylinders, but are really secondary symptoms of the timing issue. Repair costs will be highly variable depending on how much of the cam timing gear is worn out. I would recommend an engine timing inspection by a mobile, professional mechanic, such as one from YourMechanic, who will come to your location, diagnose this problem, give you an accurate assessment of damage and cost estimate for repairs.

3. Engine codes P0018,P0022, P0300, P0305, P0307, P0308, P0316. 2007 Ford Expedition