Q: No Crank, No Start, 2 Clicks but No power running. 2001 Chevy Impala

Recently bought an Impala off of a family member; She stated it needed a new fuel pump but it had also been sitting for a couple years now. After changing the fuel pump we charged the battery, the Impala still won't start. No crank, no power just Clicks twice.

You need to first try using another car and try jump starting the engine since you may have a bad battery. If jump starting the system still does not crank the engine then I suggest having a mechanic like one from YourMechanic come to you and diagnose the problem for you. It may just be a battery or a theft system problem.

3. No Crank, No Start, 2 Clicks but No power running. 2001 Chevy Impala