Q: No brakes, but need smog check

Can I have a smog check performed on a car that the brakes are out on? The brake repair job has already been arranged.

3. No brakes, but need smog check

Q: Leaking anti freeze

You most likely have a leaking water pump or radiator. I would recommend first looking to see if you notice where the leak is before starting the vehicle. If the leak cannot be identified then I recommend adding coolant dye...

Q: P0442-EVAP System leak detected

Hi. The evaporative emissions (EVAP) system is used to prevent fuel vapor from escaping into the atmosphere. Code P0442 stands for EVAP system small leak detected. The cause of this code can be difficult to diagnose. It could be triggered...

Q: Rough idle, stalls when accelerating, engine shuts down while driving with no fault codes.

Hi there. The issue is the coolant thermostat temperature sensor. The sensor is malfunctioning causing the computer (ECM) to think that the engine is either too cold or too hot and causing the fuel mixture to be off. I recommend...