Q: No 3x signal from ICM connector

Not getting spark so I went to the ICM to diagnose. Wasn't getting the 3X signal from the connector so I replaced the crank sensor. Still no signal. Could the wire be faulty? Thank you.

You may have replaced the wrong sensor. Try replacing the camshaft sensor. The sensor is below the water pump behind the water pump pulley. You have to remove the serpentine belt and water pump pulley for access to the sensor. This sensor gives input for fuel injection and ignition timing. If you want to have this looked at, a certified technician can inspect your car and help you move forward with a repair.