Q: New brake pads are making a repeating/clicking noise while in reverse.

New brake pads are making a repeating, clicking noise while in reverse. I had some new brake pads (Duralast Gold) and rotors (Duralast rotors) from Autozone. Since they were installed, I'm hearing a repeating/clicking noise whenever I'm in reverse and it's also coming from the left front. I know there was some type of grease in the brake pad box. Any help would be appreciated!

The brake pads may not have been cleaned off good. The pads may need to be replaced if they got grease soaked. The brakes should be inspected for rotor burnish from the pads grease that was on the pads. You may need to replace the rotors and pads again.

• New brake pads are making a repeating/clicking noise while in reverse.