Q: Need to diagnose and fix overheating problem.

My car is overheating. I need to know what is wrong with it and get it fixed.

Two of the most common causes of overheating would be air/restrictions in the system or a major leak that causes the fluid level to go low. I would recommend having a professional run a cooling system pressure test on your vehicle. This will determine if you have a leak. If you have a leak have it repaired and your overheating issue should be solved. If you do not have a leak, your vehicle may have a procedure for bleeding air from the cooling system. The technician that performs the pressure test should also be able to give you a proper diagnosis on your car.

3. Need to diagnose and fix overheating problem.