Q: Need to diagnose and fix overheating problem.

My car is overheating. I need to know what is wrong with it and get it fixed.

3. Need to diagnose and fix overheating problem.

Q: Fuel range indicator says I can drive 180 miles until empty. I drive half a mile and the indicator already says 165 miles left. What's wrong?

This calculation your car performs is a constantly varying calculation due to a couple of things. One part of this calculation is based upon the driving habits of the driver and how the throttle is used in combination with how...

Q: The car vibrates at a certain speed

Hello. Since the vibration is vehicle speed sensitive, it is likely that it is related to the wheel/tire assemblies, driveline, and/or suspension. An expert would sequentially look at these systems to isolate the problem. The causes can be quite surprising....

Q: I ordered some keyless entry fobs and neither works. Followed the instructions exactly. I think its my car, as it has a lot props

Sometimes you need to simply hold the lock and unlock buttons at the same time for at least 7 seconds, try with the key off and with key on engine off, until the horn is heard. This will synchronize the...