Q: Need new rear suspension arms and oil pan.

Crashed and in need of new oil pan, and new rear suspension arms

A: Hey there. Depending on the severity of the...

Hey there. Depending on the severity of the crash and the impact, there may be additional parts needed to repair the rear suspension arms, such as new bushings and ball joints. As you may know, the ball joints and bushings help to create a bit of play in the movement of the control arms.

If you would like to move forward with a repair, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your location to diagnose the suspension and steering and/or move forward with an oil pan and control arms repair.