Q: Need new rear suspension arms and oil pan.

Crashed and in need of new oil pan, and new rear suspension arms

3. Need new rear suspension arms and oil pan.

Q: Loud metal screeching noise and vibration from pulley

Hello, thanks for writing in. For this particular vehicle it appears that the pulley and harmonic balancer are integrated into one unit. That means replacing either would be to replace both, as they are one part. If you would like...

Q: Control arm bushing replacement

The service that you are referring to, namely control arm assembly replacement includes the bushings. That control arm has two bushings in it, already pre-installed in the control arm. So, the price is "complete". If you want this service performed...

Q: Bad ball joints and wheel bearings

Depending on the severity of this, you should be fine making the drive. Generally, when either the ball joints or wheel bearings catastrophically fail, there is ample warning and plenty of symptoms ahead of time. I would agree with what...