Q: Need new rear suspension arms and oil pan.

Crashed and in need of new oil pan, and new rear suspension arms

3. Need new rear suspension arms and oil pan.

Q: If a left cv axle is bad, would you lose power to the wheel? Would it also effect the right side?

The CV axle is just a shaft with joints on each end. The axle will transmit whatever power is applied to it but if the splines on the shaft are sheared off, or a joint is physically broken (separated), the...

Q: What are FUCA Bushings? I’m told the Rearward and Forward are worn and need replacing...?

From the description you give FUCA means front upper control arm bushings. The control arm has a front and rearward bushing.

Q: Car made a weird roaring sound this morning when driving at low speeds in light rain.

I would recommend having your suspension checked thoroughly to determine if you have any play in your tie rods, ball joints, wheel bearings, control arms, etc. This could be the reason that the vehicle jerks as well. As for...