Q: I have a 2003 Chevy Malibu I'm trying to add transmission fluid to it since I don't have a dipstick to check it how many quarts

I have a 2003 Chevy Malibu I need to know how many quarts do I add to transmission fluid if it's low and there is no dipstick

If the dipstick is missing for your transmission, it would be somewhat difficult to determine if the fluid is at the correct level or not. I would strongly recommend having a replacement dipstick inserted before adding any fluid to the vehicle. Overfilling the transmission can often cause problems just as low fluid can.