Q: Ecu not grounding ac circuit or fans for ac to work.

asked by on August 14, 2016

Nothing ac related works except AC light when button is pushed. All fuses are good, if I bypass ecu circuit ac compressor works when button is pushed. But ac fans do not work. I have switched relays still nothing l. Ac was recharged from a certified mechanic, all ac parts are brand new as well.

AC is not working Inspection $96.46 - $106.46 Get a Quote

Everything in the A/C system and heater is controlled by the A/C heat control panel module. If fuse 17 on the inside fuse panel and fuse 47 in the outside engine compartment fuse box are both good and the ECU scanned has not codes then you may have a bad A/C control panel. The only way to test the control panel is with a known good panel and that means to replace it with a new one or a known good one. If you need help having this checked, a certified technician from YourMechanic can come to your car’s location to inspect the A/C system and follow through with the right repairs.