Q: Need help installing new fuel pump

I have the part and have the old one out but i cant figure out the wiring for the new pump. It seems different from the old one. The new pump came with new wiring harnesses but i don't know how to install them.

A: Without seeing the old pump and the new one...

Without seeing the old pump and the new one it would be hard to really help you. Aftermarket pumps sometimes come pre-wired and other times you have to splice it in. If you need help with the installation, I’d suggest contacting a certified mobile mechanic who can come replace your fuel pump at your own convenience.