Q: Need help installing new fuel pump

I have the part and have the old one out but i cant figure out the wiring for the new pump. It seems different from the old one. The new pump came with new wiring harnesses but i don't know how to install them.

Without seeing the old pump and the new one it would be hard to really help you. Aftermarket pumps sometimes come pre-wired and other times you have to splice it in. If you need help with the installation, I’d suggest contacting a certified mobile mechanic who can come replace your fuel pump at your own convenience.