Q: Need advice for removing passenger side motor mount.

I am having trouble gaining acces to the three 15 mm retaining nuts so that I can remove the existing failed motor mount. Everything I try short of cutting my own access has failed. The bolts pass into the front cross beam with minimal access. One hole 1" diameter and another 1 x 3". the angles are all wrong. Any suggestions?

A: Hello. You may have to use a medium depth 1...

Hello. You may have to use a medium depth 15mm socket and a breaker bar to get them loose. In some cases you have to jack up the motor to get the angles you need since the old motor mount is sagging and will not give access to bolts. If you would like to have this done, a certified professional from YourMechanic can come to your car's location to replace the motor mount for you.