Q: Navigation GPS screen independently turns off

The navigation GPS system is not functioning properly in my SUV. Every time that I give the system instructions or directions, it just does not work properly. The screen independently turns off. I currently have a DIS Version 6.2 in the navigation GPS system. Can you advise me as to how this can be fixed? Thank you.

A: Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2...

Hi there, thank you for asking about your 2007 Infiniti FX45. To fix any issues with your car's navigation system, you should contact Infiniti Navigation Customer Service at (888) 362-8837 and explain your problem. They should be able to advise you.