Q: My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

The volume on the radio won't turn up

3. My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

Q: After replacing the window regulator, and using the same motor, the window doesn't go all the way down.

Hey there. There is a safety limit switch that is built into the motor. You may have to check the window track or inside the door for something blocking the window regulator from going all the way down. You may...

Q: Transmission over temp

The shifting problem you are having may be a sign of low transmission fluid or a faulty transmission control solenoid. As you know, automatic transmissions use pressurized hydraulic fluid to change gears. Every time a gear change is required, the...

Q: I have a 2009 Maxima is dead,have a replacement key and can't unlock it at all

Hi Gabriel. Thanks for contacting us today. I'm not quite clear on the issue you're having. If the key you currently have will not open the vehicle, then you'll need to call a locksmith to open the car or head...