Q: My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

The volume on the radio won't turn up

3. My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

Q: Car won't start - 1997 Lincoln Town Car

Hi there. You will need to check to see if the engine cool air aftermarket intake is connected correctly. Then check the engine for fuel pressure and spark to the engine. With aftermarket sensors and intake, it may be causing...

Q: Steering wheel makes popping noise

If you hear a popping noise when turning the wheel left, that may be indicative of a problem with the steering or suspension system. I would fist try and locate approximately where the noise is coming from, and then conduct...

Q: My car hesitates and I have to press on gas hard for it to kind of smooth on out.

Typically, what you are describing is due to an engine management fault(s) and such faults occur in ignition system components, the fuel system, and/or the air induction system. A possible first approach is to just simply make sure that the...