Q: My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

The volume on the radio won't turn up

3. My volume won't increase on my Lincoln 2009 mks

Q: I want to know if this is the CV axles or the differentials that need replacement.

With the clicking noise on turns and when accelerating you most likely have bad front CV joints on the front axles. If you notice the clicking on left turns only then it is the left axle joints. If you notice...

Q: Front right suspension area making a clicking noise that speeds up as car goes faster. My car is a 2013 Infiniti G37x.

Hi there. The clicking noise in the right front may be, any number of possibilities. A loose wheel, a wheel bearing going bad, possible brake pad movement, resulting from poor fitting pads, a worn axle shaft cv joint. There are...

Q: Engine knocks, tailpipe blows white smoke

Hello. There are a few things that can cause this. If the smoke is white then you may have a blown head gasket. This is a common failure on this vehicle, especially if it has ever overheated. If the smoke...