Q: My turning signals work but they cut back off

Cuts on then off

3. My turning signals work but they cut back off

Q: How much is it to put a car door on?

Installing a card door can vary in price quite drastically depending on the condition of the used door you decide to purchase and the condition of the damaged door currently on the vehicle in addition to any damage that has...

Q: Right, Rear Turn Signal Not Working but its a New Bulb

It only takes a small amount of corrosion to interrupt the flow of current. You probably just have a dirty light socket. If you get a small strip of 400 grit sandpaper and rub it on the contact surfaces in...

Q: Service traction control light

Hi, thanks for writing in. Your car is equipped with wheel speed sensors at each of the four wheels which monitor wheel speed while relaying this information constantly to the ABS and traction control system which are controlled by the...