Q: My truck has a bad water pump and is leaking coolant after i turn off the truck is it safe to drive?

Truck starts leaking coolant in the middle of the truck after i turn it off .it also shakes when trying o accelerate

Hi Janette. Thanks for contacting us today. Typically when coolant leaks, it is the sign of a damaged water pump, which can cause the engine to overheat quickly and cause rather significant damage. The vibration issue could be related to damaged engine mounts or an engine or drivetrain issue. As such, it’s probably best to have the vehicle inspected and repaired before driving much longer, as the vibration could indicate damaged suspension or steering components that would make this Ford unsafe to drive.

3. My truck has a bad water pump and is leaking coolant after i turn off the truck is it safe to drive?