Q: My truck cranks but is slow to start. It idles rough and stalls out. I've already replaced my fuel pump - what could it be? 1997 Dodge Ram 1500

I have to turn my key multiple times to get my truck to start it would turn over but not start but after a couple times and I would have to keep my foot on the gas to keep it at idle it runs pretty loud to. But I thought it was my fuel pump but I changed that out still same issue. Also changed the TPS sensor.

3. My truck cranks but is slow to start. It idles rough and stalls out. I've already replaced my fuel pump - what could it be? 1997 Dodge Ram 1500